Global market leaders including Hewlett-Packard, Western Digital, Foxconn, Canon, and Sanmina rely on icon-scm integrated supply chain management solutions to ensure business strategy is driving their organization.
icon-scm allows you to understand the impact of any decision to your strategy, your customers, your finances and your operations before, while and after you execute. With icon-scm supply chain planning and supply chain collaboration planning, management at all levels can maximize visibility and minimize response time through automated, integrated, fast, and flexible tools.
The icon-scm solution enables customers to:
- Commit with Confidence – Can your organization make and keep commitments to meet and exceed your customer's expectations?
- Prioritize for Profit – Can you balance revenue growth, operational costs and steer competing expectations proactively in your supply chain?
- Adapt with Agility – Can you continuously adjust operational plans based on volatile demand or supply to gain market share?
Key advantages of the icon-scm solution include:
- Integrated priority management – Execute with business strategy upheld in all levels
- Real-time visibility – Ensure that day-to-day organizational activities align with long-term business strategy
- Scenario management confidence – Assess business change risks, review viable and accurate options to meet business objectives
- Enabled customer-centric supply chains – Accelerates your top-line growth and profitability
Founded in 1992, icon-scm is a privately held global organization, headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, with a North American office in San Jose, California, and a Greater China office in Taipei, Taiwan.