Collaborative relationships with suppliers and contract manufacturers are essential to supply chain excellence and to meet the challenges facing today’s enterprises.
icon-SCC enables collaboration among all the stakeholders in the global supply chain. Visibility to demand changes improve responsiveness of the supply chain and plan quality is improved by up-to-date supply information which can be integrated back into icon-SCP for a closed-loop planning process.
Gain Better Visibility and Control
icon-SCC uniquely enables companies to reap the benefits of an integrated, coordinated supply chain regardless of what stage of collaboration your organization currently finds itself. Whether you are establishing extended visibility over the supply chain or creating an intensive partnership such as Supplier Managed Inventory (SMI), icon-scm partners with our customers to create solutions that meet your specific needs.
icon-SCC enables companies of any size to improve supply chain management with greater visibility and control
- Comprehensive transparency
- icon-SCC monitors materials and capacity at multiple levels or for the supplier network as a whole
- Extensive visibility
- Users across the enterprise can view supply chain information at just the right level of detail each operational area needs to better manage and respond to changes in demand and supply
- High performance and scalability
- icon-SCC supports fast and simultaneous interaction with thousands of users across the supply chain
- Fast time-to-benefit
- Unlike other supply chain solutions, icon-SCC is extremely easy to implement, with an average four-week deployment time
icon-scm Enables Critical Supply Chain Collaboration Processes
- Supplier Managed Inventory
- icon-SCC enables your suppliers to confirm supply availability over the extended planning horizon.
- Suppliers get visibility into demand, inventory, min and max targets, and previous supply commits. Updated supply commits from suppliers are immediately available.
- Dynamic Replenishment
- icon-SCC allows collaboration on capacities across a multi-level supply network.
- Suppliers can update shipment plans based on forecast changes
Features & Benefits
- Unmatched usability and ease-of-use facilitating rapid deployment and partner ramp-up.
- Scalable to thousands of suppliers and transactions
- Cloud-based solution requires only a browser.
- Provides extended collaborative visibility over demand, inventory, and supply commitments
- Web-services integrated, MS Excel templates allow for familiar and efficient interface to maintain collaborative data
- Closed-loop integration with icon-SCP and your ERP system accelerates the planning cycle while including more reliable supplier information