icon-scm Supply Chain Planning
Whether you run Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) from SAP, Oracle, NetSuite or other vendors, icon-scm Supply Chain Planning ideally complements your ERP investment not only by adding crucial capabilities but also because it seamlessly integrates into various ERP stacks.
SAP ERP Client Benefits
As an SAP partner (see partner section), icon-scm and SAP built out a fully productized bi-directional integration into SAP ECC, SCM, and SNC. The product, offered as SAP Supply Chain Response Management application by icon-scm, fully aligns your business strategy when customers or suppliers change their commitments. Key benefits include: a seamless user experience for managing your order commitments, inventory exposure, and allocation management. In addition, as a result of productized integration, the total cost of ownership is dramatically reduced based on the maintenance of the integration as part of the core product.
Oracle ERP Client Benefits
icon-scm has a large number of customers that have gained very quick value by complementing their existing Oracle e-business suite with icon-scm’s capabilities. icon-scm is a technology partner of Oracle and by using Oracle RDBMS as a repository, the integration with the e-business suite is straightforward.
icon-scm Supply Chain Planning (icon-SCP) Overview
Excellence in demand and supply chain planning and execution are crucial for competitive differentiation, customer satisfaction, time-to-market, and profitability. Yet, ERP and advanced planning systems do not provide the strategically business focused, fast and efficient end-to-end demand and supply planning process you need across a complete supply network.
Traditional solutions split the business process into separate modules for demand commitments, network supply allocations, and production scheduling, forcing additional planning steps which increase response time and efforts, and reduce demand-supply matching efficiency and control needed to meet strategic fulfillment priorities.
All too often, planning is not closely tied to the execution functions that ship orders, resulting in the wrong orders being shipped when supply is short, while the right orders are further delayed.
- Demand-driven efficiency
- icon-SCP provides true demand-driven end-to-end planning with highly efficient demand-supply matching. With icon-scm, companies experience higher revenues through increased shipments and up to 30% more reliable customer deliveries with improved supply and capacity utilization.
- icon-scm customers have reduced their planning cycles by 75%, while increasing productivity by the same percentages.
- Fast time-to-benefit
- icon-SCP's flexible and modular architecture allows for simpler integration, fast implementation, and long term adaptability to change for a quick and lasting return-on-investment.
- Integrated, comprehensive solution
- icon-scm provides additional modules to integrate planning with supply collaboration, liability monitoring, and execution.
- icon-scm provides adapters to integrate with leading ERP solutions to speed up solution deployments
- Proven technology
- For almost 20 years, global companies such as HP, Foxconn, Western Digital, Tellabs, and other market leaders have relied upon icon-scm to drive supply chain excellence.
Enables Critical Planning and Fulfillment Processes
icon-SCP integrates with both leading demand planning solutions, such as SAP Demand Planning, Oracle Demantra and Steelwedge and execution processes to enable rapid and reliable demand fulfillment.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely fast end-to-end planning for immediate response and shorter planning cycles
- Simultaneously planning demand commitments, balances materials, and level loads capacity across the extended supply chain
- Flexible priorities and business rules for more precise and result oriented planning
- Patented planning process for increased utilization of multi-tier supply and capacities (and substitutes) to fulfill more demand from less supply
- Robust closed-loop planning and execution capabilities to improve and streamline operations
- Multi-Tenant architecture to allow secure, multi-enterprise planning
- Business Scenario comparison to visualize impact of priorities and criteria on inventory, capacity and financials, conduct “what-if” analysis and create plans that are optimized to respond to current business needs
- Tight Microsoft Excel integration for a great user experience and flexible reporting